Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thoughts Of A Traveler

Thoughts of A Traveler
Today Is the end of this time spent away
I'm headed home now feeling a much different way
I've come to realize what I've missed all along
That moment of happiness when everything is wrong
Its something I don't know if I could ever live without
And when I think about it my mind is free from doubt
It's a wonderful feeling of friendship and love
It's a joyful feeling truly a gift from above
I've really missed time spent with my friends
Even when I set time apart the time suddenly ends
There's never enough time to waste it seems
The time wasted will only haunt your thoughts and your dreams
So cherish what time you have with your friends
Give them your support and what time you can lend
You'll never regret it I promise you this
Cause when its all over all you can do is miss
So make memories with friends who share this same feeling
And when life gets so tough you'll recive the proper healing
Because when you have a friendship like that, so supportive so strong
That's when everyone seems to just get along
Problems are solved and feelings are shared
And you have no reason to ever be scared
When friendships come together it's really some worth while
It's the power to bring out everyone's smile
It forms such a bond and creates meaningful trust
That those who oppose it can only look away in discust
So grow those friendships and show them you care
And you'll always have someone who you can count on being there
By: Chris Bulger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home