You Think You Know But You Don't
Ok Mabye you might know but, if you dont know nows your chance to know what you don't know, because I know you don't know what I know about what you know unless I know who you are So leave a comment and Ill get to know what you know about what I know and you'll get to know about what I know about you and then we'll all know what each other knows about what there is to know. You know what Im saying? Well Anyways Welcome To The Site!!!




3 Comments:
HAHAHAHAAH
yes
i loved that sign! too bad we never got a pic of the other one about taking the hazardous road at your own risk
marc's party was a blast too
lol
Hahah ya I wanted that sign maybe we can get it this weekend just for fun.
Good Times
Well Cant Find My Checkbook Guess Ill have to go. I'll Talk To You Later
I reek with jealousy!
MMM! jealousy doesn't smell all that bad, guys! In fact, it has the scent of freshly baked banana bread. *finishes off a piece of freshly baked banana bread and brushes off the crumbs from his lap*
I wish I could have went to Marc's party. Tis a genuine shame.
Well, it's imperative that I get some sleep so that I can wake up for my early morning dentist appointment so I can LEAVE on my mission! ...or at least put in my papers by this sunday.
Bye Bye, from Dustin.
[Happy Flag Day]
Post a Comment
<< Home