Hear You Me My Friends
Hear You Me
There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.
What would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
So what would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go.
I never said thank you for that.
I thought I might get one more chance.
What would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
So what would you think of me now,
so lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
now I'll never have a chance.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
god wouldn't let it live.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
god wouldn't let it live.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in.
May angels lead you in.


1 Comments:
*CONFIRMED*
Yeah, that song is POSITIVELY (haha Cookie) a deserving tune to post on ones blog.
Us fellow benefactors of Chris' blog should surely be giving him a great deal of repute for his fortitude for being diligent in his thumbs-up posts he puts out for the world to view.
That was sort of a run-on sentence... but a deserving one as it dealt with giving Chris honour for his distinctive posts... maybe instead running on my sentence in the last paragraph I should have separated stuff with the "...'s" that are every so dexterous and/or handy... yeah I think I SHOULD have.
Anyway, I can't believe we both leave in FOUR months. I'm almost at fifteen large Topher, have you caught up yet? We should hang out this week or the next, sometime... maybe with Torrance and Ry-ran or whoever.
When sumer comes, we can do a variety of thigs... like go karting, biking, swimming, boating, golfing (haha), go to a track meet, climb apple trees and shake apples onto innocent bystanders or bystrollers, play ball hockey (with our sticks we bought at Crappy Tire), soap box race (never done it), play on the round turning thingys at playgrounds, have a barbecue with gourmet shiskabobs, hop-skip-and jump, go to Canadas Wonderland (we are definitely doing that), go to the zoo and tame the raging lions and pet the mimicing apes, eat ice cream if you aren't lactose intolerant... and even if you are - do it anyway, pull each other into town via rollerblades and a bicylce, have a friendly (not family... FRIENDS) reunion and play a wide variety of games, buy $3 hotdogs at concession stands downtown cuz they're always so tasty, potato sack race, have an outdoor spelling bee (heh heh,"I'm sorry that's incorrect"), go to the fair, ROAD TRIP!, play basketball against little black kids and get our butts kicked (non racist comment, just effective to get my point accross), canoeing, camping (we MUST do so), play soccer with a bowling ball, sock wrestle in a big sand box, play red rover in a big field, and last but not limited to, or least: play a timely game of catch with a well worked in baseball glove. I guess I'll add an etcetera to the end, etc.
Talk to you later Chris. And everyone else: may the season treat you well I shall see you all in the near future, optimistically speaking. DustiN TimothY PearcE.
Post a Comment
<< Home