Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The Sum 41 Concert Rocked!


Sorry You Guys Couldn't Come. Next Time I get Tickets For A Concert, You Guys Are First In Line. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Sara said...

AWE DANG TOOTIN

who went

im so mad we missed it thats gay

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Im sad that you guys missed it. It would have been cooler you guys were there. It was just me, my bros, my brother in law and a friend. We had fun it just wasnt the same though. Well next time theres a concert I hear about ill take you. Anyways I Hope you have a good day. Talk to you later.

 
At 11:23 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

WEEZER! YES! I can't wait! Ya man that sucks we all didn't get to go together. Even though Mike was not even as close to good as friends with us as he was with sara, jenn, jake, cookie, and other such children.... he still left such a huge impact on us. I can only imagine how everyone close to him feels. Mike was the coolest kid. Dang. Anyway, now that I'm done remenissing about Michael, ya we all need to go to a concert. Ustin-day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home