Time Flies
Time Flies
They say that time flies when your having fun
But I wish it could be stopped, stalled or stunned
Thinking back on things I've done
All the battles I have won
Looking ahead to what's to come
Realizing that life has just begun
They say that time flies when your having fun
But I wish it could be stopped, stalled or stunned
Thinking back on things I've done
All the battles I have won
Looking ahead to what's to come
Realizing that life has just begun
Still I dwell on the thoughts of the past
The good times that never seem to last
The good times that never seem to last
Now I have become an outcast
Time has gone by way too fast
Time has gone by way too fast
By: Chris Bulger


4 Comments:
oooo pretty poem! lol
its good chris
time definately does fly.. man it seemed like just yesterday i walked into my first class of highschool, and i went in the wrong classroom...haha
i remember buying cotton candy from prom committie at beach day, and now here i am on prom committie myself.
i remember graduating from public school in our fancy dresses and limo and that night planning what our prom will be like and how we will all cry.. it seemed so far but yet here it is
time creeps up on us like nothing else, its one of the only things i am afraid of at times because you have no control over it.
but since its innevitable you just have to live with it. move with it.... "go with the flow" u could say
time brings trials, growing up, life decisions, and many other changes that we seemed to be unprepared for...
i guess all you can do, is prepare to be unprepared. prepare to take what time brings you and use it to your advantage.
.... and those are my thoughts on time
THE END
Wow thats amazing not only did you comment on my poem but you turned it into an inspirational story. those are some interesting thoughts on time there saradactyle, a lot like my own but mine was more depressing so I wont share it at this time. Anyways thanks for the commment or should I say wonderful addition to my blog. See Ya Later.
hahaha awe well im not sure ive heard many ppl talk about time in a postive way so dont feel too bad
i just try and look at the best side of everything...
and ur welcome see you tomorrow
Time... has run out for me to post a comment on this blog. Dang it. May time run slow for all of us! Toodles. Dustin.
Post a Comment
<< Home