Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ramble On

Today I was talking to someone about something, It was nothing inparticular just stuff about nothing, then I thought hey maybe I could just write on my blog about nothing in particular So after much thinking and deliberation I decided to do this well actually Im in the process of doing this so this is not done yet, So here I am writing about nothing just random thoughts that flow through my head as I put my fingers on the keyboard pressing buttons that make letters appear on my screen, its so interesting how we can just say stuff and have no thought process involved just a collection of random thoughts turned into something amazing I always wondered how we even began talking I know it was through many years of imitation and education (haha that rhymes) but the first words must have been something amazing to witness yet we will never know what it was like because our memory does not recollect things at such a young age its really just instinct I guess you never really know what your going to say next like I could say toothbrush and a few seconds ago I wasnt even thinking of saying that I wasnt even thinking about anything related to that it was just a random comment created by instinct, and then you start to talk about something else maybe you wish to inform people of the type of socks you are wearing right now, (they're hanes by the way and they have red stitching across the toes and gray material for the padding on the sole of the sock or whatever the bottom of the sock is called I really dont know what it is I just called it the first thing that came into my head and I just realized I started to ramble on even in the brackets while I was decribing my socks which was a random thought to start talking about socks in the first place) or whatever you want to talk about I noticed as well when you ramble you dont really have much punctuation,,,,,,,,,<-----thats for all the commas I probably missed welll this is getting pretty long so I should probably stop but do you see what I am getting at rambling is just one big collection of random comments, Any ways I think I might end it soon probably so unique way as to not really have an end to decribe the infinite possibilities of rambling on so here it goe...

8 Comments:

At 5:05 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

WHOA CHRIS! We were just speaking of coinciding events earlier on in the day... and here we go again! The reasoning behind my opening statement is explained by this website: http://dustimo.blogspot.com/
I had posted a comment on my own blog - replying to what sara had said to me (under the "I have been sucked in!" post) and was talking about nothing/somethingness... then I took a gander on over to your blog site, Christopher... and there, newly perched upon the computer screen, was the "Ramble On" post. We had had (haha two "had's" together, they should become friends) nearly the exact same though on the very same day... consequently resulting in yet another coincidental phenomenon! That's what I call an idiosyncrasy in it's PRIME! Check it out, it will blow you away [in figurative terms]!
From: Dustin

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Thats The coolest yet scary like that rock paper scissors match 9 ties in a row. Well anyways your blog is coming along nicely this is kinda cool doing this its like a whole other world of new opportunities or something any ways thanks for the comment.

Christophelis

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger Sara said...

yes blogs are great im glad u have found my enjoyment in having one

though no one listened to me on how cool they were in the first place
..Stupid.

well its late and PHILLI LOST which is gay (not really being as they played a pretty crappy game) im going to bed to mope.

GOOD NIGHT

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Ya that sucks that they lost I didnt even watch it though cause I fell asleep all afternoon so I guess I didnt miss much. Blogs are fun how stupid of me not to listen thanks for showing me the way. haha.
Good Day To You

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger Button said...

wow chris how are you able to write so much without any periods....???thats amazing.oooooooooooo I was there for that crazy match you three had and kept tying.Yes sara I agree with you that game was sad, if he would have thrown the ball PERFECT they might have won the game.anyway I think i am ending my post now.goodbye

 
At 9:26 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Hey Mette thanks for complementing my skill of typing with out periods. In case you were wondering where I aquired it was back in "Nam" well not really cause that ended like 15 years before I was born so I guess I just picked it up somwhere. Oh Ya that rock paper scissors game was crazy and you were there that was crazy and cool at the same time. Anyways Nice to hear from you!
Have a Nice Day!

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger Button said...

Chris what is your secret to being so cool??? I wonder about this... is there anyway that I might find out?

 
At 6:44 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

So you want to know the secret too my coolnes. Well There is one way you can find out.. Ill tell you right now! Ok so the secret to my coolness is.. umm well I dont really even know that but when I find out you'll be the first to know. Anyways I guess ill Talk you you later Have a good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home