Confusion
Confusion
Why does life have to be so confusing
I can't tell whether I'm winning or losing
I dont know what to do or say
Why does life have to be so confusing
I can't tell whether I'm winning or losing
I dont know what to do or say
When Problems come across my way
Nothing makes sense anymore
It seems Im trapped behind a door
Nothing makes sense anymore
It seems Im trapped behind a door
Waiting for someone to come along
To show me where I went wrong
I don't really know what to do
I haven't got the slightest clue
Feeling like I have been used
I'm just so lost and confused
By: Chris Bulger
To show me where I went wrong
I don't really know what to do
I haven't got the slightest clue
Feeling like I have been used
I'm just so lost and confused
By: Chris Bulger


1 Comments:
Don't stop. Can't stop. Won't stop. Shouldn't stop.
Chris. You are defying all confusion. Confusion even gets confused by you.
Ryan Michael Bulger and Chritopher David Bulger are the funniest Brotherly duo to have ever existed.
See you on a weekend. Dusty.
Post a Comment
<< Home