Thursday, March 03, 2005

From Careless and Care Free To Careful and Caring

I used to be care free with a good attitude
I was always so happy and in a good mood
But Now that I've found someone to care about
My feelings turn to sadness and my mind's filled with doubt
What should I do what should I say
These thoughts and feelings only get in my way
I wish I could just say how I feel
And be free of the wounds that dont seem to heal
If only I knew what the outcome would be
I would feel much better and finally see
The best things are not always free
And that not all things are meant to be

By: Chris Bulger

2 Comments:

At 7:43 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Sweet thanks For the comment haha yes I remeber the goodtimes with fred the pineapple. Im glad you liked the poem thing and stuff. I hope you have a great day.

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

WOW! We have "Pineapple" spelled THREE different ways in these posts! How about I take the liberty of making it four: Pinnaple. Hi laurel! I hope you upkeep your blog because we need to keep in touch! All of us.

.Dustin.Timothy.Pearce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home