I Wish You Weren't A Liar
Im kind of getting tired off all these lies. Why does everyone have to lie its not like we need to. If only we could all tell the truth and not have this deception clouding our eyes. Im not saying that I don't lie and Im not saying that lying doesn't help, heck Ive gotten out of many sitiations with it but it should have limits. What Im trying to say is that we shouldnt lie to friends, like Im not talking about little lies like excuses and jokes but when there is something that is needed to be heard like answers to things and such we should be open and honest. I'm tired of gossip as well I hear it all the time, these half truths and whole lies. Who even decides to spread them anyways, you must have to be really bored or sick or something to do that, that is ruining peoples lives and all. If you dont hear it from the person that its about its probably not true or your not meant to hear it. So just stay away from that please. Also people need to say what they mean. Say what you mean, mean what you say haha thats what I always say...(ok not really some smart person probably said that I would probably just say something like "what the heck say what your trying to say and dont change what you say, dont doubt what you say cause thats what you really mean) anyways I hope this doesnt come across the wrong ways cause I dont mean to offend anyone cause this is for me too I have probably done all this stuff one time or another. This is just a realization that its been a problem. I hope I can learn from this and maybe some people can learn from this as well. I think Im done thinking now. So "say what you mean mean what you say" Be cool and keep on rocking in the free world. Peace Out.


5 Comments:
i definately can relate to you. gossip is one of the worlds most horrible things, yet for some reason its one of the most prominent problems we have today. especially with teenagers.
its hard to escape because many people base their lives around what drama is going on with someone else, or how they can make drama to keep their own lives interesting.
its so sad that so many people have stooped to that level of entertainment, but then again you cant blame too many people because thats the type of soceity we are in today, and thats the thing that society protray to us as correct.
all we can do is stand up for what is right, and not indulge in the gossip and lies that you hear.
ANYWAYS> way to ditch us again ( i hope you cringe in grief of HOW BAD U FEEL) HAHAHHAHAHH! yesssssssssssssss
well it was nice chatting and im off
nice blog
Im glad someone sees what goes on as well as me. At times I wish I could just yell at people who lie when you know the real truth and they just run around behind there mask of lies. But I cant really get angry at them Im not really that kind of person, but I guess eventually there time will come to face the truth. Well anyways thank you very much for the comment, Please come again.. And yes I am cringing with angonizing tormentful grief for ditching you guys haha well this has beem fun but Im hungry, So Ill Talk To You Later.
Chris. Your blog may as well me my blog. Our thoughs are synchronized! We are as one in our points of view... or our point of views? I'm not sure. Books of Mormons or Book of Mormons? At any rate, keep up the good blogging, and quit hogging all the egg nog...ing! Actually have it all, I'm lactose intolerant. Dustinsanity!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home