Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Get Out There Have Some Fun

I have just realized something. As a person who has wasted their youth I would just like to warn everyone that you are wasting yours as well and you will regret it. I put out a warning to everyone is being too serious. When your young you should be having fun, you shouldn't be worring about all this garbage. Everyone seems to have this Idea of a perfect life often influenced by Television. There are a lot of people who start dating and then get too serious and forget about the fun. I myself never partook in such foolish poppycock but thats because I never got to do anything like that I was always stuck at my stupid job when everyone hung out and made friends. Thats another thing don't get a job to early you may think that having your own money is cool but if you can have money without a job your better off. Jobs Ruin lives haha. Finally I'd just like to say that everyone needs to break routine and do something fun. If your like hmmm Im bored, I think Ill sit down DON'T SIT DOWN stand up and dance the night away. If your hanging out with someone and then your like lets just watch a movie there is nothing else to do, DONT WATCH THE MOVIE be the movie make what you do cooler than any movie could ever be, Entertain yourselves more than any movie could even dream of doing. There's a lot more fun with friends there's a lot more fun in reality. Just have fun with everyone make some memories and enjoy life. Then when your as old as me you wont regret anything and you can look forward to whats next in life. I hope you'll take some of this information and put it to use or else I just typed all this for nothing. Live Life and have fun doing it. Thats all I have to say.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

YES! the warning has been declared!!!! I second all Chris' motions and forewarnings! Get up now! Dance as he says. Twirl if you dare! DO IT! Like Nike... just do it...... or else you will end up like so many of us. WE ARE WARNING YOU NOW! I fear no one will listen. But at least it's off our conscienses Chris. We've done all we can do. *walks casually off into the distance with a cowboy hat on... then quickly tosses it to the ground and stomps on it!*

brought to you by your local Dustin department.

 
At 9:47 am, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Haha ya we have done all we can now we must play the waiting game and ummm hmm I guess wait. That hardly seems fun lets make the waiting game better, umm maybe we could make it hide and go seek waiting game. You have to hide somewhere and wait till they come and finf you. YeS! thats what we'll do. Anyways thanks for the comment.. Finally haha.. Well I think its time for me to put my brain to work again and make a new post. Dang its hard to compete with those other blogers. But none the less "I will keep dreaming and when you wake up you better hope.. your asleep!" Well thats it I guess. Thanks again and keep on fighting the good fight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home