Friends
True Friends
True friends are those who are always there
They are the first help cause they really care
They are the ones who will be with you
Just to help you see things through
Always there to give you advice and
Help you out when you fall through the ice
If ever your sad they'll cheer you up
When you glass is half empty they'll fill the cup
Someone to talk to when you feeling down
Some one to lift you back up off the ground
They are the people who make memories that last
The ones who have created the good times now past
Your there for them they're there for you
Together you can all things get through
But the Best Thing about having a true friend
Is That you are there for each other to whatever end
By: Chris Bulger


7 Comments:
...just bring it around...
bring-it-a-rouuund-town!
Chris, who cares about all the punjabis who drive yellow cabbies? They're just back stabbers and gossip blabbers! You need friends comparable to the ones depicted so neatly in your post. They are continually there for you the most.
I wonder which of my friends are like the ones in your poem. It'd certainly be nice to know em'. Rhyming is a wonderful thing. It makes me want to sing...[maybe THAT'S how songs came into existence? they were merely innocent assonants!]
You know what else is grand? Why let me give you a hand: underpriced bake sales and large to humungous sized hay bales. Don't forget all females and hands FREE of hangnails!
(I could go for some yummy yummies right about now. I'm hungry.)
p.s. fellow spectators, please note that the reference to "females" in the above comment was only for 'show'. This may have been offensive to some viewers. It was intended to be interpreted as: girls should be respected under all circumstances! They are the better of the two genders. [Besides, without them, who would give birth to all the cute little babies?]
Sorry for overtyping my stay. I shall cease carrying out with anymore uselss writings! DP.
i am so glad that there is at least one of you males who have FINALLY come to appreciate the our gender.
its refreshing.
well it could be, other then the fact that your girlfriend would give you a good kick in the pants if you didnt clarify that what you said was NOT derogitory to females in any way shape or form.
but other then that i commend you
*commending*
oh yeah chris that was a sweet poem too. but im pretty sure that ive already talked to you about that.
so yeah
you know
rock on
Hey Thanks for your comments you guys Im glad to see people commenting on my site. I must be doing something right hahah. But seriously thanks.
Dustin Nice rhyming and such and also the respect for women you have shown. I hate people who disrespect women. It makes me sad to see these guys that take advantage of them. I wish that everyone would stop seeing them as objects. They are the ones you will make an eternal relationship with. There is soo much pressure on women to look a certain way to dress a certain way. It seems that the men of the world are expecting women to wear less and be pefect with all these products. To all of you women who stay the way you want to be and dress approriately I congratulate you. It must be tough. I hate People focus too much on physical attraction when really the should be looking for someone that they get along with and can share moments together that will last longer than any stupid seconds of pleasure or whatever. I guess this life is really about making friends finding your eternal partner. Thats kinda what my poem is about. Those friendships that you make in this life that will last forever. Why does everything have to be about short term happiness. We need to have fun just enjoy your friendships, strengthen them by doing things together dont live by the entertaiment that the world has to offer, entertain each other with your talents and qualities. Its good to do entertaining things such as movies or games but sometime its just better and more memorable to just be with everyone making your own fun. Wow this getting big but I guess it on my blog so it doesnt matter. But It think Im gonna wrap it up.
Thanks dustin for being so cool. Keep up the good work we share a lot of the same thoughts. You are a good example and a good Friend.
Also Thank you Sara you are soo cool too. You are a woman and good at it I dont know how you guys do it but you just seem to put up with a lot and have a lot to go through yet you girls stick with it and stay cool. Im glad Im a guy and congratulate you on staying cool. Keep it up and Never Regeret it.
Ill Talk To you Guys Later. Thanks Bye!
Wow maybe I should have made that a blog thats long oh well.
YES appreciate us women!!!
i am LIKIN this alot
keep going
i will listen forever
ahhahahahahahha
CHRIS! Yes! It's pretty dang sweet when I'm reading your blog (the comment about women in this case.. and pretty much everything else!) and then thinking it is my OWN! We definitely are parallel in thoughts. You're a good friend too chris. I can't wait till our missions are complete... actually when we leave on our missions, everything will just get better from there. Things will probably just be so much better when we get back. Everyone will be more mature and grown up (yet still know how to have fun - like maturely immature). And hopefully eveyone will get along... I can't wait to see who you get married to! That will be the day. I can't even fathom marriage. It's crazy growing up so fast. I'm turning 19 in 8 days, and you 20 years old in 25 days! Crazy.
Sara: I didn't say that comment in fright of cookie beating me down! I meant in in the most sincere of ways. Women are disrespected so greatly in todays day in age... you can't even shake a stick at all the degrading filth that is shown towards them. The thing about femenism is that they are pushing so hard to be equal to men... but in all reality, they are just pushing to make themselves lower... because they are SO exceedingly spiritual, sweet, and greater than men. They are by NO means "equal". For one woman is more superior than a thousand men. Of course with femenism, they should have equal rights in the ways the world has made them lesser. However, they should not be portrayed in any way as equivalent to the sometimes despicable ways of men. We should always be courteous, respectful, go out of our way to help them, and never, ever call them demeaning names. Anyway, I could go on, but I don't want to take more than my allotted portion of postage.
Good day to all. Sara, Chris, Jenn, Cookie, and Ryan (Bulger): you are all the best and really awesome friends. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home