Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Greater Appreciation

I hate people who disrespect women. It makes me sad to see these guys that take advantage of them. I wish that everyone would stop seeing them as objects. They are the ones you will make an eternal relationship with. There is soo much pressure on women to look a certain way to dress a certain way. It seems that the men of the world are expecting women to wear less and be pefect with all these products. To all of you women who stay the way you want to be and dress approriately I congratulate you. It must be tough. I hate People focus too much on physical attraction when really the should be looking for someone that they get along with and can share moments together that will last longer than any stupid seconds of pleasure or whatever. I guess this life is really about making friends finding your eternal partner.Those friendships that you make in this life that will last forever. Why does everything have to be about short term happiness. We need to have fun just enjoy your friendships, strengthen them by doing things together dont live by the entertaiment that the world has to offer, entertain each other with your talents and qualities. Its good to do entertaining things such as movies or games but sometime its just better and more memorable to just be with everyone making your own fun.

- Chris

Women are disrespected so greatly in todays day in age... you can't even shake a stick at all the degrading filth that is shown towards them. The thing about femenism is that they are pushing so hard to be equal to men... but in all reality, they are just pushing to make themselves lower... because they are SO exceedingly spiritual, sweet, and greater than men. They are by NO means "equal". For one woman is more superior than a thousand men. Of course with femenism, they should have equal rights in the ways the world has made them lesser. However, they should not be portrayed in any way as equivalent to the sometimes despicable ways of men. We should always be courteous, respectful, go out of our way to help them, and never, ever call them demeaning names.Girls should be respected under all circumstances! They are the better of the two genders. [Besides, without them, who would give birth to all the cute little babies?]

- Dustin

For an Encore I decided to make these comments into a blog. There is just too much wrong in this world. This is one of the things that really bugs me. I hope that this will help whoever reads this to realize both sides of it. If you are a man you should be respecting and honouring women, don't think of them in any other way that may be contrary to the true beauty of them.

Women are not objects they are people, they are to be cherished and loved. They are not to be used or hurt. If you are a women keep on doing what you know is right. Don't ever regret the choices to be modest and to be different, to make a stand, to change whats wrong, you dont have to support what the world wants you to do. Do what your comfortable doing don't let anyone persuade you to do otherwise.

All the people that I know who will read this probably already follow this, so keep it up. This is just a reminder of who you are and what you are to do. I hope you all know that we care and that we are here for you and that this is truth being spoken and every word we say we mean.

Thank You All!!
Thank you for being cool and staying cool. You are my greatest Friends and I hope it can stay this way. Have A wonderful Day, and a wonderful life. Live it to the fullest, chose the right and have no regrets.

4 Comments:

At 5:28 pm, Blogger Sara said...

:O


HAH!
YES!

VICTORY!!!!

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

hahaha yess Victory Do we get like tropheies or something, or 11 place ribbons, I always wanted an 11 place ribbon but no I had to get first second or third in track and field. Oh well Thanks for the comment Or should I say outward exclamtion Of undying victory chanting or something along those lines. Anyways Thank You Come Again (say previous sentance like Apu Would say it in the simpsons)
Talk to you later.

 
At 10:53 pm, Blogger Shexpeare said...

I'm glad you respect women......
yes...... that is all.

 
At 4:17 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Thank you for the comment and thanks for visiting the site, who ever you are. You seem cool so Im glad you visited. thats pretty much all I have to say. See ya later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home