Sunday, June 12, 2005

Just Writing For The Sake Of Writing

Ok well I haven't done a post this month so I figured ill just do one too catch up on the things I never talk about. Come to think of it I never talk about anything I do I always try to do some thing thats like motivational or something I've never really talked about thing going on in my life.

Ok so this month I've learned a few things. First being sad sucks, getting into these moments of depression and these deep thoughts of what is going to happen when we all go our seperate ways. Then I realized that I've been wasting my time with all this thinking and worrying when I could be with my friends enjoying their presence spending every last moment with them. It's sad that this month almost half over so I dont want to waste anymore of it. One of the coolest people that has been one of my bestfriends and will always be my best friend is leaving at the end of this month. In these past few weeks I've come to the conclusion that I can't stop time and theres no stoping this stage in life where everyone goes away and makes lives for themselves. Theres no use in dreading the passing of each day. I just have been so down lately and it has been killing me but I'm begining to get over it.

Another thing I have realized is that everything you plan never really ends up how you planned it to be, which is not always bad and sometimes makes the moment better than you expected. Just this weekend my brother and my fellow comrades Dustin and Aaron we planning to embark on a most excellent excursion into the great outdoors. We started on our jouney with one full loaded canoe with me and my brother in it and Ddude and Adot swimming surfboard, skift type thing, the only problem was that the place we were going to go was about an hour's canoe away and we started just as the sun was going down. So a little while later after we realized that our trip would be immpossible to do in the dark with all the bugs and a couple of tired swimmers who started to fall behind we decided to turn back. So almost an hour later we returned with an abundance of mosquito bites (I love spelling the word mosquito) . So I was now about 1030pm and we swam for a bit, then we decided to head inside for a little jam session. So we starting playing drums and guitar and just having a good time and then at about 2 in the morning dustin's father decided to come down and join us. So then we just started making up songs and playing them out adding a bit of flare and pizzaz along the way. It was really quite a good time.

The next morning we work up after passing out on the floor while watching a movie and we were kinda hungry so we worked our way up with a few granola bars and juice boxes to get the energy we needed to make lunch. So in this time of much lazyness we came up with best way ever to cook hot dogs. We we pretty unmotivated to make a fire or boil some water so we looked over to the toasters and jokingly said lets use them and then we decided that was a pretty good Idea so we went to town with our newly found expertese in hotdog cooking. While the hot dogs were cooking we put the buns on to to toast them and it ended up being the best effortless lunch I'd ever had. Anyways things never really ends up going to plan but the random fun things that happen are worth the moments of the unsurity when plans fall through and you don't know what to do.

Lastly getting lost last weekend ont the way to a birthday party was one of the funnest most eventful things to ever happen. It all started out with meeting up with sara mark and mette at jenn's house. I met up with them so I could get directions to to mark's bday party. So Mette went with Mark and Sara Came with me and so we were off. Then as we were traveling we came to a fork in the road, we were unsure of which way we were supposed to go so we just chose the right which ended up being a dirt road that had a sign that said "Hazardous Road Use at Own Risk!" so we went down this road for awhile and realized it was the wrong way so we turned around and headed back to the fork in the road. We then went the other way and some how drove past his mark's house twice because we couldn't see the number for the house. So we turned around in a small neighbourhood and noticed a sign that said "Watch For Children (Deaf)" and started laughing so we pulled over and took a bunch of pictures and headed to the party.

At the party we watched Indiana Jones and had some cake and some fireworks. The Fireworks got a little crazy near the end when adam picked up a roman candle and started aiming it at Jake and almost hit him twice. But it was all fun and we had a good laugh so the whole night turned out pretty good.

So this month has been decent so far. I think it's either going to end with a crazy awesome day or a sad day, but I guess it all depends on what I make it so Im hoping for the crazy awesome day that makes the sadness a little more bearable. So ya Im going to go to bed and such now beacause I am tired. So ya I guess Im just going to let thing run their own course and just hope for the best.

Anyways You all Rock and I hope that we can all have a Crazy Awesome day together someday before we all go our seperate ways. Stay cool and Keep on rocking in the free world.

Peace Out

1 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Blogger dustpear2 said...

WHAT?! No one has commented on this yet? That was another episode of excellence in writing, Chris.

Now go straighten you hair!

Hey, I was thinking... why don't you and I start a camp... you know, like a summer camp. We could be camp directors and do cool stuff like teach kids how to break dance and be miscellaneous. And also teach them not to lip off thier elders and to show some RESPECT! And teach them that doing bad stuff is gay.

Gay is my favourite insult. Because really, if you're gay, you have issues. And you're stupid for wanting to kiss another mans' lips. FAGS! This has nothing to do with your cool blog though, sorry.

Yeah, that's unfortunate that I missed Marc Chui's party. Too bad there wasn't a sleep over... you could have brought your cot and been like "HAH! The bed's not too short for me NOW!" haha anyway, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

What kind of ridiculous rawhide is THIS?! Why are you leaving us Sara? I forget what the POINT is?! You know how it felt when Mike left... you're doing pretty much the same thing now you big meanie... except really cool and nice one! That everyome is going to miss.

Chris... tell those benefits people to hurry their tails (haha TV guardian) up and give them to you already! We have to go to the MTC together! Lets bombard Tory and you two can put them in ASAP so we can all chill together like brothers in the empty sea. Or MTC, your choice.

Hahaha, yeah that embarkment was pretty fun! Minus the mosquito bites. We jammed formaybe 3, 4 hours... maybe not. But that was a freaking fun weekend! Aaron suggested we do it again soon. I'm gonna call danny and get him to let us use his otehr canoe! We will toss it on the roof of the LUVPURPL and be done with it. and we will leave ASAP instead of lazing around like we always do! haha. But we will stil jam when we get back on the Saturday afternoon/night. Aaron is a pretty cool guy.

Ryan (the cool one, not my brother... my broseph!) has CRAZY stretch marks! haha

I can't wait until we pull our all-nighter cake building bonanza with Toreeno, crissydoo, and you. I think I'll go to bed and have a nightmare now of a flying Kinder Egg sign being thrown at me and puncturing my neck, leaving permanent damage. haha.

Talk the talk, shop the shop, eat the FOOD, and touch the ball of wisdom. Have a happy day of vertical and a good night of horizontal. \\Dustin//

 

Post a Comment

<< Home