Sunday, May 01, 2005

Today Was a Good Day

Today
Today was a good day one of the best of all
I felt I could do anything standing so tall
I learned so much and soon understood
The things that I never thought I would
The places Ive fallen so many times before
Now seem as easy as opening a door
This door that I've opened has let me see
The things I was missing while I was not being me
I used to be so lost, confused and torn apart
I wished I could have gone back to the start
To fix all the wrong things that I have done
But Ive realized that these things can't be undone
I need to focus on the things going on now
And stop thinking of the past some how
Im giving up on the things that Ive tried
These thoughts and these feeling I can no longer hide
I have to let go, let them out and move on
Before its to late and everyone's gone
I know exactly what it is I must do
To finally end all that I've been through
But this task seems impossible for me
Why can't I just set my self free
But I think Ill just forget all this
And live a life of ignorant bliss
Cause I want the happy day to remain
Full of happiness, free of pain.

By: Chris Bulger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home