Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thinking About Thinking

Lately Ive been thinking about, well about thinking. I've been thinking a lot about the thoughts that come into my head and how they get there. Its amazing what we can think of things, like how we can solve problems, how to make things, how to do things. Where does it all come from. This brain that we all seem to have is amazing, it can learn, memorize, it can remeber things long sice past in great detail ( well at least I can rember a lot of things in great detail). Thought also affects the way we feel, the way we act and the outcome of many situations and decisions in life. Its crazy how something you think about all day can make feel a certain way. For example if you were thinking about something that was kinda putting you down all day, no matter how many great things may happen that day your mood might not change from feeling down unless you change your thoughts. Sometimes you can't do it on your own, but hopefully you can talk it through with a good friend, one that can help you solve, forget or think of other thoughts that are more positve. Its amazing the kind of influence people can have on others, how they can think of the right things to say to solve your problems or just make your day go better. Another thing is when you may think of a person, how just thinking of this person can make you whole day go amazing. Or how thinking off a person that you may like or enjoy being friends with can make you lose your desire or need for food and sleep and can make you so confused, make you do these crazy things you would never do, make you act like someone your not. Its no wonder why so many people get so messed up confused and stressed. Especially when there is soo much to think about, to worry about. But sometimes you just have to forget about thinking, cause thinking too much just gets you second guessing and over exagerating things. The more you think it seems the more the thought changes into something more serious. Over thinking just makes you a worrier it makes you think out all the possibilities often swaying away from what really happend. Its with theses overexagertated worried thought that get people down or make them feel not good enough for people. There is just soo much to think about, like what the future holds: where will you in a few years, what will you be doing, who will you be with, will you be married, who will you marry, what job you should get into, where will everyone else be in a few years, will you still have friends. There are endless possibilities we may never know the future butat least you can focus on whats going on now what to do and put those thingd in the future well out of your mind untill you need to be thinking about it. What I've come to realize is that you can't solve everything and sometimes you just need to let go of thoughts, move on and replace them with new and fun memories. So don't worry live life care free have no regrets. Well Im gonna finish this up now because there's just too much to think about, I cant even begin to fathom all the things we have to think about in life. Thinking is just crazy the brain is crazy all the thoughts you think about, where do they come from, how do you think them. Wow I just can't even imagine where to begin or end, so il just end it with something cool. Just Think someone could be thinking the same thoughts your thinking right now. Thats too crazy to think about I'm done. Good Day Everyone! See Ya around.

7 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

I read what you said. I started to think, then I fled! Cuz I'm tired and want to go to bed! Enough said.
Dustin!

P.S. Just top notch bloggness Christohper. BON!

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger Sara said...

OH THE THINGS YOU CAN THINK

i dont remember the rest of the dr. suess book but i know that that was the first line, im not even sure if thats how you spell dr. suess, im just hoping that it is because ive never really typed that out before.... hmmmm
well im back from quebec and that was far to much french for one weekend, and im glad to be back where i understand everything again

nice blog chris
byeeeee

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

YES SARA! First off, I like Dr. Suess. B) I've never typed that out either. 3) I wonder what other words we haven't typed? D) Ya, you poor thing! Being exposed to all the despicable french! My heavens!
5) I just took a calcium pill.

You know what I hate? Well it doesn't really matter what... because this isn't my blog.... but lately I've been pretty much blogging by commenting on other peoples blogs. I have to stop that. Anyplant, back to what I hate: when people ignore what's written in the post/blog and say other stuff that is irrelivant! I'm guilty. Aren't we all? I don't hate myself, don't tremble! I don't really hate it at all. Just something to say. But now I must comment on what you (CHRISTOPHER)said so I don't look like a fool. I guess it just peeves me cuz the person spent a lot of time writing it and it is nice to get a response regarding what you wrote. I take it all back now. Sorry!

So ya, that was a long one Chris! You would make your old man proud. Ya thoughts are pretty much the most insane things! Like how the heck do you SEE stuff in your mind?! Like what the kosher squad is that all about? Man that got me thinking. Thanks! Fruity Pebble.

 
At 11:36 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Hey Everybody,
First I'd like to Thank you both for commenting on my site. Ok time for the split.

Sara, I do enjoy a little bit of Dr. Suess (thats my first time typing that too) now and then. I do not like The french either sara mam, and I do not like green eggs and ham, but thanks for the commment please come again.

Dustin, ya it was really long but it will never be as long as the longest blog ever!!! But it was fun writing and it makes you think. Anyways thanks for commenting about my blog and not just talking even though I enjoy whatever anyone says even if it irrelavent to the blog.

Well again to you both thanks and Have a good day week or how ever long I dont hear from you. See ya later.

 
At 6:20 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Wow as cool as doctor phill thats a feat! Thanks for the comment jenn, Im glad to see you on my site and Im glad you liked it (now I dont have to pay for the guarentee haha jk) Anyways cool cut lettuce thats super pro. I will for sure post a comment on your site. Talk to you later.

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

"Anyways thanks for commenting about my blog and not just talking even though I enjoy whatever anyone says even if it irrelavent to the blog."
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
You're freaking right Chris! I agree... I guess I was just in the mindset of a cheeseball at the moment I wrote that rubbish.

Dr. Phil is too controversial. CHRIS IS NOT CONTROVERSIAL! ...cuz everyone likes him cuz he's cool! So I'd compare him to Christopher David Bulger... now THAT is a fair compare... ison!

I'm done this comment AND eating my food at essentially the same time. What a feat! Captain Crunch.

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Thanks Brother and I dont mean it like black people say it cause your actually my brother haha. Any ways Good day to you sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home