If Time Were A Person...
If Time was a person I wonder what life would be like? Would we always be trying to stop it from slipping away from us, and if time was stopped would we stop as well? I wonder if time was in a race whether or not it could win by slowing it self down to catch up, or maybe it could never win a race because the faster it goes the faster time would go by, so I guess it could never set any records. What if time got stoped at a red light would the light ever change? Also if the light was turning yellow and it sped up to get through the light would it ever make it through cause if time speeds up to make it through a light then time would speed up and the light would change faster. Time always flies by when your having fun right? so if you were having fun and time was a person you might see it fly by you. If there was some type of loss or death would time would stand still and see if your alright and give you a chance to mourn the loss. I also wonder if were at work would time be crawling by to just make sure you miserable at work. I wonder how many people would try to fight time, waste time to try and change things that happened because of time. I wonder if you could go back in time but first of all you must have been in time to go back in it but Im sure you'd be running out of time before you got back in it. Im starting to sound confusing so I guess I better keep going to try and make the confusion make sense or maybe if I keep going It will make no sense and if you add a "N" it would be nonesense. Anyways back to the main topic. I think most of all time needs to become a person just to see what it puts us all through. Im sure time wouldn't last a day in my shoes or anyone's shoes for that matter, but Im sure time wouldn't need shoes seeing how its always flying. Time just needs to see what its like to have time fly by when your having fun making memories making friends enjoying life, then maybe it would slow down time for those times where you wish you could just have a few more hours to spend time with your friends, or to be able to spend more time with those you love before they leave this town, this place, this world whatever the circumstances. Time just needs to realize what's going on. But wow I just realized something this very instant that if Time slowed down for you or a certain person while their having a good time, then that means time might be slowed down for someone somewhere else thats has a problem or a different situation that would be much better if time was sped up to get through it like umm say a person was having a campfire with friends and time slowed down for them but on the other side of the world Sammy the native was getting his teeth pulled out with our any medication to ease the pain that pain for Sammy would be unbearable for a longer period of time and he'd have to endure every slowed minute of it. I dont know what to think now, all I know is that It would be a lot better if I had more time to do things to enjoy this part of life before I jump feet first into the world of stress, pain, boredom and much suckyness called Adulthood. Im sure its not that bad but when all your friends aren't quite there yet with you it pretty much sucks. Anyways enough of my complaining I hate it, I don't want to be like this... so I won't... all I have to say if time was a person I wouldn't want it anywhere near me so I could be oblivious to is masterminding ways. Well thats pretty much all I am going to say, I don't think it makes sense but what the hay, Some of you may read this and you will say wow this is ever so gay, but other may read it and be like no way this is not gay this is probably the best thing I've read here this day. So what ever think whatever you say please remeber say whatever you may just a leave a for me some day. Fight the good fight and keep on keeping on. See You Later.


1 Comments:
That was by far THE MOST worthy comment and most apporopriate comment for 05/05/05! We will not see another 05/05/05 for another millenium! That's a long TIME now.
HEY! You know what's super-dee-duperly cool? How if we use this SHORT, SHORT time on earth (as crappy as it may be sometimes) doing good stuff and "keeping on keeping on" doing righteous things... we will have ETERNITY in sheer happiness to do whatever fun things we want! Kind of makes you want to spend every waking moment of that thing called 'time' doing good things and sharing with other people the eternal happiness that we know (without a shadow or sweat droplet of a doubt) to be so utterly T-R-U-E! We get to have UNLIMITED time after this miniscule amount of time (grr!) on earth to live in happieness beyond anyones wildest fathom sessions or dreams!
Think of it this way... if 1 day to the Lord is like a thousand years to us... just ponder how fast time flies for HIM?! He just does EVERYTHING for us!
WHOA! Look what TIME it is! 12:18! Seems like I just got home from work. Darn it on a stick! Who was the person who decided to make "one second" exactly the one second that it is? Who invented the 24 hour day, the 7 day week, and the 31, 30, 28, and sometimes 29 day months? Who invented the year? And who invented the LEAP year? I bet it was the leprechans. They're always up to something. Dang them. I think I may have learned all the answers to this in science class when we were doing our astrology unit... but I was more than likely sleeping. Who am I kidding? I WAS sleeping.
Chris, you are pretty much the coolest! Haha and pretty hamburger flipping funny too! I've never met a brotherly duo so funny before! "The Bulger Bandits... they steal from the rich... and then say something funny." They always DO! I wish MY brother was cool. Except he's the complete contrary of cool. Cuz sources say he's gay. Brother... gay... unLUCKY!
If I was forced to play a game of pick up sticks (winner take all) on whether or not everyone would like to fight time. I would do so. That made absolutely NO sense. So I will get Felix and Kurt here to traslate; GUYS!
Felix: *silence*
Kurt: What Dustin meant was that he is SO sure that everyone wants to fight time, that he would throw away his WHOLE Pog collection [INCLUDING his "Slammers"... yes even the cool metal ninja star one he had hanging on his wall for a bit] just to get a chance at beating down time to a pile of lifeless limbs and sawdust. The sawdust would just so happened to be there by chance as they would probably be near a construction site at the instance of the fight.
Felix: Can somebody undo my cuff links?
Carlos: SURE! I'll do it!!
Ok so, what's next? I don't know, I don't know... BOBBY FISHER!!
You're a good blogger Topher. I'd give you a passion flakie if I had one right now just for that cool postage. I hate how stamps are 50ยข now! I remember the good ol' days when a stamp used to cost a nickle! No wait that was before my time. But you probably remember that Chris.... OLD!! OOOOLLLLDDD!!
Heh heh. When was the last time I made fun of you Chris? haha I don't think I ever have. Cuz you're pretty much too cool for that kerfuffle! Dang, now I feel that guilty feeling that you get when you know you've participated in kerfuffle of the making-fun-of-someone-who-doesn't-deserve-it sort.
Like it or not, Kerfuffle is your new favourite word. Ok, so it's not. But it will be mine for the next 18-77 minutes. Deal!
Bran Flake. Dustin
Post a Comment
<< Home