Caring For The Friend That Cares About You
Hello there my friend how are you?
Is there something that I can help you to do?
You say your stressed out and need a break
Well Maybe I can help for goodness sake
After all You helped me in so many ways
You got me through some of my most terrible days
I want to repay you and thank you some how
Maybe can help you if you need it right now
Can I help you calm down when you feeling mad?
And cheer you up when your feeling sad
Can laugh with you when your feeling glad?
Or even just dig some holes for your wonderful dad
Cause I want to help you I really do
I'd do about anything just for you
So If you ever need any thing give me a shout
Cause I'll always be here to help you out
By: Chris Bulger


1 Comments:
Hey chris!
awe thanks that was a wicked poem!
you're a good friend
but im alright
just a stressful weekend i guess.
but what can u do?
its over now.
sooo yeah!
see you later
(for serious) LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home