Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Time Passes By As I Stand Still
The days pass now like cars through this town
And everyone seems to be feeling so down
Nights are wasted just sitting around
Trying to pick ourselves up of the ground
Everyone is slipping, slowly fading away
It seems like this is how its going to stay
They say things will get better so dont you frown
But who's going to lift us up when we're all feeling down
I hope this drought ends before I die of this thirst
From looking for something better than this life that is cursed
I not giving up even though I'm falling behind
As I try to figure out these thoughts on my mind
There must be something better on the road up ahead
So hopefully it comes soon to rest my toubled head
But until then Im here waiting for this change that need
Waiting to escape this anguish and finally be freed
By: Chris Bulger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home