Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Lost In This Void Of Thought
Each night before I go to bed
I often wonder what's on the road ahead
I wonder what will become of the things I've started
As I head into this land uncharted
I imagine what my life will become
Knowing the things that I have done
Will I continue on trying to find myself
Or finally stop and ask for some help
I'm constantly overthinking and worrying about things
Even though I know the pain and confusion it brings
And now I'm lost in this void of thought
Trying to untie this binding knot
That holds me back from where I want to be
And keeps me here in this misery
As life goes on this drags me down
And forces my smile to a frown
I hope to set this confusion straight
Before the time passes and it's to late
But for now I continue on in this void of thought
Whether I choose to do so or not

By: Chris Bulger


4 Comments:

At 7:43 pm, Blogger Button said...

Chris your awesome when it comes to words...I really hope I get to hang out with you again sometime.

 
At 8:17 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Hey Mette,
thanks for the compliment, I hope some day wa all get to hang out too it was fun all the times we've hung out. Well thanks again and have a great day!

 
At 4:34 pm, Blogger Sara said...

MAN! i had the craziest dream! well it was more like crazy awesome!!!!

u know the show friends? how the girls and guys have seperate apartments but they are right across the hall from one another?.... well i had a dream last night that i was walking home from work and i was about to walk in my apartment and CHRIS! you opened the door across the hall and said hey when did you get home? and all the fun filled party pack was in your apartment! and i was so surprised!!!
and then i opened my apartment and the girl section of the fun filled party pack was in there and i was like HOLY CRAP! thats SO COOL.

yep. it was a cool dream.
just thought u should know!

OOO and i liked the poem too, you have a way with words!

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

Chris is a regular attendant in my dreams. Because I have funny dreams. And if he wasn't... then my dreams wouldn't be funny. I was almost too shy to admit Chris has been in more than a few of my dreams. But I'm sufficiently secure in my non-gay ways. Cookie is in my dreams too... among other strange people. Like Nephi, my ex girlfriends fish (not a person, yet well worth mentioning), fred penner, my femenist grade 4 teacher, and many others. Enough has been said about THAT though.

Christopher. Good blogging with poem. We have to prepare and plan for our Elders Quorum lesson this sunday. We can't forget the treats! LUCKY youth and their YOUTH conference. Oh well... I guess it's just me and you this week! haha, exept I am grounded fromt he car because of Kristen... who is a youth... at the youth conference.

Ummmmm Chris not only has a way with words... but a way with actions. What with chazzo, break dancing, leap frogging, and the silly walk... he's got it all! Chris is a cool dude.

Dustin says goodbye now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home