Tuesday, June 28, 2005


Fred The Pineapple... Need I Say More. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Blogger Sara said...

i feel better just looking at that picture.

thank you chris.

 
At 4:44 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Hey Cookie and Sara,

Cookie yes that should be our new word along with newly added "THE DRIBBLER" To go with the "The Juggler, The Cottager, The Chalanger and the Lane Changer" This now forms a fantastic 5 of Super Hero names that we should put in a movie haha. Yes Lets Do It We'll make a super hero movie hahah yess!

As for you Sara I miss you and Im glad that, that made you feel a bit better, I hope things are Swell for you there, Im gonna miss all the random events that happend With "THE SATURDAY ADVENTURE CREW" We sure new how to have fun. Hope your still having fun there it must be a cool place I always wanted to go out west to the mountains and such. Well Im sure your gonna have a great time there. I guess I will talk to you later sometime I haven't really hear from you yet. I guess I'll Just have to catch you online or email you, and I need you address still to send you those videos. Anyways You have a Great Day I will Talk To you later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home