Friday, July 22, 2005

As The Memories Fade We Will Continue On
Lately I have to admit Ive been pretty scared
I thought life would be easy but I could have never prepared,
For these events now arising are making life so tough
Quite frankly I'd say that I have had enough,
When will I ever catch a much needed break
And get away from these past mistakes,
Everything is changing and fading away
I just want everything to stay the same way,
Back when life had more meaning and made much more sense
When people were different and took no offence,
When the goodtimes were cherished and lessons were learned
These are the times for which I have yearned,
I've caught a glimpse of those days here and there
When I'm out with my friends doing whatever we dare,
But it never seems that life will ever be the same,
Why does this have to happen, theres no one to blame
As time passes by our memories will fade
But nothing can change all friendships we've made,
So I hold on to the hope of a life made complete
By the good times and friendships with those who we meet.
By: Chris Bulger

3 Comments:

At 9:50 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

COME ON! The guy used the word "yearned". If you didn't think Chris was the coolest ever before this... then you HAVE to now!

That was very good chris. Like very very good.

I smiley face sticker and an "excellent" (*in cool female teacher's handwriting*) for that one Topher. You rock the boat!

Man I haven't blogged in a dog year! Oh wait... I think that's shorter than normal years. I don't really know cuz I don't really like dogs all that much. I'm a cat fan. I like other people's small dogs/puppies. But I wouldn't own one myself. And I know that will come as a disappointment to many who read this. Cuz I'm sure many a dog lover will be like "dustin deserves minus happy face stamps for that one. That smelly dog...... hater!"
I don't hate them, give me a break here! How did this turn into a Dustin... I mean a 'dustin' (no capitalization for YOU mister!) bashing brigade?! This has to stop! Oh wait, I have control over this *pushes the 'turn-off-dustin-bashing' button* yes! Anyway, (*wipes the sweat off his brow*) I think I will write my blog this thursday. Mostlikely not though.

Sorry for wasting all that space with pointlessness when clearly I should be commending you for your astonishing blog you posted Chirs! This is a "comment" not a freaking "Dustin write about dogs...ment". Sheesh.

Hey Chris! Save those Quarter Pounder Boxes and we'll get a group photo! haha it will be SO delicious!

Ok, I have to go eat food. -:Dustin:-

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger Sara said...

yummm what a good poem chris

i am MUCHO impressed! oh and i found that one i told you about before... here it is!!!

To Climb or Not to Climb

Look at these mountains,
And now off we go,
To hike the treck to the very top,
And view the world below.

But our treck is full of steep slopes,
And each step gets more and more slow.
So you ask is that view really worth it?
My answer is no.

The majesty of the rocky mountains
Can easily be viewed down here.
Picture, photos and figurines can be bought,
From a souvenier shop quite near.

So save your precious energy,
For the long drive back home,
And leave the mountains and their beauty,
The way they should be : ALONE


haha well i wrote that after a huge long hike that i felt like i wanted to pass out after.
the mountains are pretty wicked though i have to admit.

keep on truckin.
-sara

 
At 5:47 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

heeeeyyyyyyyyy. I wasn't the last one. (*said in whiny voice - example: "you sure got me! you rascal" or something like that*

Now I'm the last one. So that's nice. Anyone care for some pumpernickel and hummus? Not I, said the absurd looking furby... not I.

Dustin + Dustin = 2 Dustins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home