Thursday, August 11, 2005

Writing The Letter That I Never Wrote


Writing The Letter That I Never Wrote
I think about you now every day
In all that I do and all that I say
I should have just told you the way that I feel
I wish some how I could make my thoughts real
I'll never regret all the things that I did
Out with my friends growing up as a kid
Then all of a sudden you came a long
And your are the reason Im singing this song
So I'm writing the letter that I never wrote
I hope that you'll get all you need from this note
I should have said something a long time ago
Now Im writing you to let you know....
I have never felt this way ever before
This is the one feeling I cannot Ignore
I felt this way since the day we first met
Not telling you is my one and only regret
I miss the things that we used to do
They meant more to me than I ever knew
I loved all the good times we used to share
I wish I could tell you how much I do care
So I'm writing the letter that I never wrote
I hope that you'll get all you need from this note
I should have said something a long time ago
Now Im writing you to let you know....
I used to be lost and confused in this place
I fell far behind I was loosing the race
Then you came along and showed me the way
To make it through every miserable day
I never said thank you for being a friend
I will always be there for your right to the end
If I could of said something it would have been this
That you are the one that I'll truly miss
So I'm writing the letter that I never wrote
I hope that you'll get all you need from this note
I should have said something a long time ago
Now Im writing you to let you know....
That I love you
By: Chris Bulger

7 Comments:

At 5:52 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

Chris! Your freaking bubble gum ice cream is hurting my teeth like nobody's business. Your mom just told you to go have a shower... so you just left to go have one. Obey thy father and thy mother - good point! I'm sitting at Ryan's (the funny/cool one who isn't my brother... I like to specify that) computer and I am commenting on your blog while you shower and I wish I were showering too... and wishing I was going to the bathroom. Actual*y, that's what I'll do right now. See you guys when I'm not going to the bathroom anymore.

P.S. Chris: you should make tha SWEET assorment of rhyming words in your post into a song! (*wink wink* ...but not in a gay way)

dustin t pearce

 
At 11:43 pm, Blogger Sara said...

hey o its sara here
my job is to do two things

1) Not let Dustin be the last replier of all posts.

and

2) congratulate you on that AWESOME FREAKIN POEM!
i think im going to make that as part of my msn name. if you do not mind.

i think you are at your cottage at the moment... so i guess if you did mind... then you cant do anything about it anyway.
heh.

so yeah
what u sent me on the starting of this song.. its amazing!
you will most definatelty be sending me the entire thing once its done!

p.s. when am i going to get my package full of love?
*sigh*

so HAH on dustin and YAY on you.

well, i guess dustin can get a YAY.
for trying.
heeeeeee

I WIN

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Thanks Sara and dustin for your comments!

Dustin... your in my house eating bubble gum ice cream thats pretty sweet.

Sara your rock and ill try and get that "package full of love" as you say sent off to you a.s.a.p.and Im making progress on that song so hopefully it will be done by the end of this month. And to the part about using my song as your msn name, go right ahead I'd be honoured to have someone use something I wrote for something.

Anyways my cottage rocked I made some money playing guitar with my friend at the bus stop, swam across our lake at the cottage and went cliff jumping so it was a pretty sweet weekend.

Thanks again both and I have to admit Sara did win dustin (sorry dustin) Well take care and have a great day!

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

Even though Sara's blog is unwrittenly known as the "Central Blog" of all us bloggers. I am going to reveal the plot on Chris' blog, since he is such a genuinely good guy. I would like his blog to be the Central Blog (not to steal any thunder or show any disrespect towards sara). We all have bias in our lives though. It's really good though when someone doesn't need a bias on their side. I'll save that topic for my own blog/post though. But anyway, without further ado, here was my trixy plot:

By claiming the highest position on the podium for being the one with the most last comments on people's posts... I have thus commenced a frenzy of commenting on all of our blogs by Sara, who we all miss. This also means I got her to comment on Cookies blog, who no one really ever comments on because they're sick of seeing MY ugly face all over it! Furthermore, I got her to post on Ryan's blog, who's blog is one of the funniest blogs out there. And of course she posted on mine, which is lacking in the 'new-post' AND 'new-comment' department. [THAT, however, was a selfish, yet still shameless, self-promo (yes, it was a lot of commas, I know! They're STILL going, in fact! See! Uh-oh here come the exclamation marks! Watch out!] Dang, what the heck was I even talking about?! Oh ya! So there you have it! Do you see beyond the wall of self-proclamations to me being 1st in the last comment division? It was for a greater good that I stirred up the competative fire in you sara! Or maybe this very comment is for a greater good? Will anyone ever know?! You can find out for the low, low price of commenting on all 5 blogs [Chris', Cookie's. Ryan's, Sara's and Dustin's (not really required!)] That was a little obvious I reckon. But oh well, on to the next town we go Cleetus. So there you have it! All is said and done and I think I'VE won! Or maybe I'm stirring the pot still? What will one more not-so-profound question hurt?

So Chris, ummm JEALOUS! and... LUCKY! (your cottage). I wish summer wasn't stupid and over right now. When do you think that road trip is going to happen? Yeah, I'm tired from our staying up late last night at Lisa's with her and Crissy (and my dad... in the other room working! haha). That was fun. I like having fun and just hanging out. Even if we don't even really do something spectacular, it's still just fun to hang out. Anyway, there is news about some production thingy at the barrie chapel on saturday night so I don't know about the party at my house anymore. I'm going to try and just have it anyway! Ok well good stuff Chris.

From the soul of dustin.

(Cleetus: "Hi-ho! wanna blow some bubbles ya'll?!")

 
At 1:32 am, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Heyo everyone,
Thanks for your comments I really enjoy seeing another comment each day it makes me so happy.

Dustin you are a very tricky taco nice plan there it seems to be working.

Cookie, thanks for the comment and its nice to see you making your rounds of comments again, one thing though just write whatever you want whenever you want cause whatever anyone has to say whether it relates to my blog or not I'm interested in and will listen so keep up the commenting

Sara I think Ive got my song done and now I just have to record it and fine tune it so it should be ready by the end of this month plus Im gonna try and send off the package tommorow so ya it will be cool if all this gets done.

To all of you once my song is done ill probably play it for you all live in a concert hahah jk but maybe when were just hanging out some day.

Ok I think thats it so have a great day and or night everyone.
Keep On Keeping On.

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Sara said...

WOW dustin ur amazing! i would have never though that that was your plan?

was it really your plan? or did it just happen to turn out in your favour>
hmmm

so UNIVERSAL BLOG.
needs to be done! then we can do less of this travelling all over the net to find you guys!

MIS SYOU

 
At 6:32 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

LOOK! ---------> ยข

(it's a cents sign. make cents? good.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home