"All My Favourite TV Shows Have Gone Out The Window"...
I seems like there's nothing really good on T.V anymore. I no longer find any interest in sitting for hour watching my favourite shows because they've been corrupted or they're just not there anymore. It seems as though every show has to have something immoral now such as a suggestive pharse here and there or half naked people prancing around doing whatever just to be accepeted as a show nowadays . Like who really wants to see other people making out and sleeping together and why does everyone have to have some one cheating on someone to make the show more interesting. Then I thought this must some work of a sleezy lifeless man who just wants everyone to be as miserable just as he is, except its not a man its a coward who has been doing this forever, and latey it seems the world has been falling for it, it seems that everyone is accepting things that would just not have been acceptable just a few years ago. I dont know whats to become of all of this but it cant be good. Then inbetween those shows theres even worse adds. Like those stupid shaving comercials with the stupid skanky underdressed or even un-dressed people shaving their legs. Now I'm Pretty sure a women doesn't want to see a half naked women shaving or anything like that... So who's the add for? Men? I'd hope not but the truth is that women are used... used to draw attention to what is being advertised which is really sad... Whoever is behind all these ads and TV shows is sick. YOU HEAR ME SICK! I feel sorry for the people that will sell they're bodies without even thinking about it just for the money, I feel sorry for anyone guy or girl that would sell themselves for money. Once you done it there's no taking it back you lose a part of you that makes you special that makes you different from the world and the more who accept it and go along with it the further they will go until eventually lives are ruined and world will be filled with this sleeze. I for one am not going to buy into this crap I've seen what it does to people and I will never support it. Life is hard enough as is to add another thing to your plate. I've pretty much given up on most of tv and the internet is soon to be next if these pop ups dont stop. This is another thing I've noticed that pop ups are really gay. One time my little sister was playing games on the internet and this friggin pop up for some like porno site came up and she was just like gross and turned it off. But then I thought who are these sick people that would have these pop ups. It's something that cant really be controlled completely and when it appears you cant control what appears. They can affect so many people young and old to be something they dont want to be. Like what kind of people would show any of this to children let alone anyone against there own free will to choose what they want to see. This Just gets me really upset to see the world coming to this. Yet I know there's hope and that all will be made right again it just sucks to see all this happening and no one doing anything about it. So this goes out to anyone who reads this DONT be a part of any of this crap, don't do what the world wants you to do, just be yourself and do what you know to be right and I promise you, you'll be happier for doing so. I think thats all I have to say right now so Ill end it now.


1 Comments:
ya
Post a Comment
<< Home