I Give Up
Giving Up On What I Love
I'm giving up everything I've ever hoped for
I've had enough I'm leaving out the door
I Been sitting here for way to long
And it feels like I no longer belong
No one has really ever cared about me
It seems this is the way things are meant to be
So maybe I'll just go and hide away
I never really had a chance anyway
I'm Tired of all of this fakeness
Another lie I cannot take this
I'm no longer needed so I'm moving on
I'm doubt anyone will notice I'm gone
There's just to much going wrong
I need to get up and move along
This may be unfair and selfish I know
But This is my wish my chance to grow
I have to figure things out for myself
I'm on my own theres no one else
No one can tell me what need to know
Or head me in the direction I need to go
Its me and my mind left to fight this war
I guess this is what its come to theres nothing more
So I'm giving up and don't really know why
But I'll just let it all go as I cry
By: Chris Bulger


2 Comments:
chris? are you alright? that is such a sad poem!
of course if you left everyone would miss you!
your an awesome guy.
im not sure if that poem is based on something real... but if it is i hope that you feel better some time soon.
have a great day!
Hey Sara,
Thanks for caring, but dont you worry I'm alright, I was just letting out some thoughts and emotions I had over the past few weeks its the only way I know how to let things out, I dont really have anyone that I can talk to personally, like not on msn so thats what I do is write poems it keeps me going for awhile longer than just holding it in.
And ya the poem was kinda based on me its just how I was feeling when I wrote it. So dont you worry I think I'll be ok. Thanks for the support and caring you're a good friend. Sorry to worry you I'll try not to do this again. Anyways You have a good day as well Im off.
Post a Comment
<< Home