Not Afraid
Not Afraid
I can remember, back to a time over the years
When I was not afraid and had no fears
I was not afraid of what I said
My thoughts could flow straight from my head
I didn't have to think about
Nor did I have a second doubt
Of all the things I chose to share
With everyone everywhere
Never Stressing what I quote
Or taking back the things I wrote
Now I wonder things like if I should
Maybe I could, Is this really any good
Is this what people want to hear
Can they understand the things I fear
And if they do then would they say
Would they tell me what they may
Or keep it in like I sometimes do
Afraid of what they'll say to you
Well let me just say I think I know
In what direction I want to go
I want to for go the path I've laid
And know that I am not afraid
By: Chris Bulger


2 Comments:
whoa, you posted!
haha ya long time no see one this old site
Post a Comment
<< Home