Monday, October 30, 2006

Painful Realization of The Truth

Painful Realization of The Truth

It just hit me today
I just figured it out
That my life has been lived
By somebody else
This painful realization
Struck with such force
That it brought me to tears
And it pierced to my heart
I just couldn't control
The way that I felt
It was like I was dreaming
And I finally woke up
But this whole thing was never a dream.
So what have I become
Am I sleeping right now
Or has my life just begun
So many thoughts
Clutter my mind
What should I do now
Which way should I turn
Maybe the next time
I awake from this dream
I'll have a better understanding
Of the things that I've seen
Then I'll take what I've learned
And put it to use
So I can follow my dreams
And make them the truth
By: Chris Bulger

2 Comments:

At 10:28 am, Blogger Sara said...

you've been sleeping? interesting... how is that? you seemed pretty awake to me. lol
but seriously

i guess thats a good realization to come to, but don't be too hard on yourself.. its the time now that we all start to realize things like that about our lives, or our lives to come.
i just finally clued in to what it will seriously be like living on my own just a couple months ago. thats a wake up call and a half.

so yeah, you're a cool guy so dont let yourself down just because you think you missed a couple life lessons because you were busy doing something more fun.
life lessons are good at waiting.
hahaha

talk to you later chris
sara

 
At 11:57 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

I forgot to thank you for your comment, thanks for your insight it really helped, hope everything is going alright for you, things are going better now I have a painting job and such so soon I'll be headed to whatever I want to be doing, whatver that may be haha, oh well decisions,decisions. Anyways thanks again and have a Great day.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home