Monday, October 09, 2006

The Truth About How I Feel Today

If I could express my emotions
Into one simple phrase of words
There would be my many frustrations
Somewhere in that verse

If I could tell you how I felt
When I see you everyday
I hope that you would understand
And feel the exact same way

When I think about the times
When everything was messed up
I realized it was my fault
Because I tried too much

Whats the point of waking up
When all you feel is pain
You hope that you'll wake up one day
With a feeling that your still sane

I'm tired of aways feeling this
The must be a better way
To make yourself come to realize
The truth about how I feel today

By: Chris Bulger

5 Comments:

At 7:13 pm, Blogger Sara said...

nice poem... but what ever happened to the first decade or first two decades of your life biography?
hmmmm

well ithink i still have a section of it that you send to me.
you have a really good memory.
holy!

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

haha thanks I'm working on it still its taking me longer than I thought but I think I'll work on it tonight a lot I'm just doing new years right now so its pretty long, anyways thanks for the comment hopefully the poem can tie you over for now. I'll ttyl

 
At 12:14 pm, Blogger dustpear2 said...

Ya, I can't wait for that huge post! It's going to be celebrational. I know it.

Hey Chris, do your poems mean anything and/or are they directed to a certain person? Like I know some of the ones before were based around a certain person... but I'm not sure if it's the same person anymore. Maybe I shouldn't be asking over blogger... but I was just curious.

anyway, see ya.

dustin

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger The Tricky Taco said...

Ya of course they have meaning theyre just about each part of my life when I wrote them, just thoughts and feelings and whatever was going on at the time, just ask me about them sometime and I can tell you about them if you really want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home